Due to Transcom's success as an R&D and IT applications company in wireless mobile data communications technology, we are able to offer a number of business opportunities in the following areas:
- Reseller Programs
- Disposals for Sale
- Intellectual Property (IP) for Sales
We welcome inquiries from interested parties. You can read more about these business opportunties below. Details regarding these opportunties are subject to change without notice.
Transcom offers our technology for resell. This is an invitation to interested parties who wish to be a reseller with our company. We offer two commercial arrangements. They are:
- Signed Agreement. Generally, a signed agreement is with terms and preferential pricing. Such a reseller would form a 1st line-of-contact and support with a customer; and Transcom would commerically backup the reseller in any customer support matters.
- Adhoc Terms. Generally, adhoc terms can be with any person or organisation. Such a person or organisation can refer a sale that converts into an order. Under the terms, they would receive a commission payment and hand over the customer to Transcom thereafter.
Pricing information is confidential; and is covered by the agreed commercial arrangement. Interested parties will need to be qualified (vetted) by Transcom to become a reseller and the type of reseller status that would apply.
Transcom has hardware assets, in good condition, that coming up for disposal on a regular basis. We offer interested parties the opportunity to make inquiries concerning disposals.
At any time, preliminary details can be obtained via our disposal list/s below or supplied by email on request. Depending on the items, our purchasing arrangements are as follows:
- We are open to offers and would negotiate case-by-case.
- We make pricing available on application.
We propose that you make inquiries in the first instance. If you purchase disposal items from us, their delivery (including freight) is at the cost of the buyer.
Transcom is a leading manufacturer of mobile enterprise technologies. As a result of a recent change in the business model and technology direction, we have available a range of proven mobile data products (hardware and software) that are fully operational; and a range of products in advanced stages of development not far from completion that are on offer to purchase outright. More details are given in the document/s listed below.
The purchase would include ownership of the product IP and where necessary access to associated Transcom software and firmware on a licensing basis to enable “fast to market” end-to-end functionality of the technology. The terms of such IP agreements will be on a case-by-case basis depending upon what technology and/or software is required.
Where there is no supplied document on IP items, information will be provided upon request. Please refer all inquiries to the Business Development Manager. Contact information can be obtained from the contacts section of this website.