(24/7 Central Monitoring Service for Personnel and Mobile Security (OH&S) and Fixed or Mobile/Plant Assets Monitoring and Recovery)
The SECUREwatch® System is a Global 24/7 Advanced Safety/Security Monitoring, Tracking and Recovery Service. The service can be applied to the safety/security needs of a wide diversity of groups, organizations and businesses that have OH&S, safety, security and asset monitoring issues. All you have to do is join our SECUREwatch® client base, deploy your technology of choice, connect to the service and use it 24/7.
Transcom Communications Systems Pty Ltd is a market leader in conceptual system design of wireless mobile enterprise and wireless security systems that best fit the customer’s business requirements and/or budget. We are able to offer an one-stop shop
Transcom is a builder of intelligent fixed and mobile wireless security monitoring systems and AVL & telematics supplier. Transcom also is a software developer and hardware systems integrator all rolled into one. Because of this wide-ranging capability, Transcom was able to conceive, design, construct, and supply 100% of all technology and provide the support to SECUREwatch Pty Limited. SECUREwatch® is a consortium of companies of which Transcom is a major shareholder.
The SECUREwatch® System is a 24/7 Security monitoring service focused on Personnel and Mobile Security (OH&S) and Fixed or Mobile/Plant Asset Monitoring and Recovery. The Security Monitoring Centre is a fully certified, world class, A1 rated facility (bunker) offering a range of security and safety (OH&S) products and services. It is the first of its type in Australia for the combined service types, across a range of terrestrial and satellite wireless networks. Its primary function is to Detect, Acknowledge and Refer duress and other defined high alert level events from any location globally using the appropriate wireless data network, to emergency response authorities or direct to a customer by special arrangement and instructions.
The service can be applied to the safety/security needs of a wide diversity of organizations and businesses as well as persons from different walks of life.
SECUREwatch has the capability to provide the following range of services:
- Fixed and Mobile Asset Monitoring.
- Monitor and report on tampering and theft alerts. E.g. heavy assets plant, dozers, graders, bobcats, cranes, rail cars, 4WD’s, containers, prime movers, trailers, portable offices etc.
- A range of advanced telematics value-added services like: (+ more!)
- Where is my asset now?
- Where has it been?
- Total distance traveled and total utilization time.
- private vs company vehicle usage.
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) solution
- Excessive idle.
- Airbag deployment.
- Battery low.
- Service notify.
- Definable on/off and hi/low events. E.g. boom up, boom down, refrigeration temperature monitor alerts plus more.
- Remote key FOB control (e.g. duress, interlock, shutdown, on/off, open/close etc)
- Mobile Defined Safety Alerts; for vehicle rollover alerts, duress alerts, impact alerts, accident reconstruction and theft recovery.
- GSM and/or Iridium Satellite voice phone service with direct speed dial security access to SECUREwatch, 24/7.
- Live and continuous data routing to any 3rd party system 24/7
The SECUREwatch® System is a Global 24/7 service with a coverage specified by the client using the service. The service is able to monitor and track staff, persons and/or assets across different times and places that are within the bounds of the coverage required of SECUREwatch®.
SECUREwatch utilizes a range of combined global wireless communications platforms that are available today. The SECUREwatch® multi-platform infrastructure utilizes high sensitivity GPS, GSM, GPRS, 3G, SMS and Iridium SBD Satellite data services to monitor and track tagged persons and assets.
There are two critical factors to consider: the company that owns and operates the system; and the system on offer.
Transcom specializes in providing a comprehensive suite of wireless mobile enterprise systems (with integrated voice) to the infield service, courier, transport, logistics and utility markets. This enables us to take offer clients and customers a one-stop shop approach to mobile enterprise systems. Specifically, there are 5 good reasons to consider our company rather than the alternatives. The reasons are:
- Transcom has extensive expertise in radio networks, mobile data , GPS, Next G and other enabling technologies.
- Transcom has a proven track-record of twenty four (24) years of success in the marketplace.
- Transcom has rigorous internal standards in place for quality-assurance across all business areas.
- Transcom has a strong customer focus.
- Transcom maintain reliable long-term strategic alliances with market leaders in hardware, software and IT services.
Our competitors still maintain heavy engineering overheads due to dealer and manufacturing commitments that restrict their flexibility. What's special about us at Transcom is our emphasis on both tailored client applications and total system solutions.
On a cost-benefit analysis, the SECUREwatch® system offers many benefits such as:
- Improve monitoring and tracking capabilities.
- Enhanced safety and security e.g. drivers, assets, personnel.
- Faster response to duress or emergency incidents (global reach – equipment dependent).
- Better occupational health and safety (OH&S) compliance.
- Backup and recovery facility (for power, data and phone) to ensure on-going services.
Because of its customer-focus, Transcom is mindful of the importance of return on investment (ROI). We differentiate ourselves in the market by providing a clear return on investment with a benchmark of price and competency.